Hyggeligt will be holding 2-day workshops based on Danny’s artwork, “Levitate”
You have an opportunity to learn from this incredible internationally renowned artist.
The workshop fee includes 2 days of personalized instruction, fabric kit, digital artwork and lunch/snacks both days.
Class will be held from 9am-4pm each day with 1 hour for lunch.
Workshop 1: Monday May 11 and Tuesday May 12
Where: Pyramid Centre, James Street, St Marys
Class Fee: USD599/CAD796 per person/ non refundable / transferable
Payment plan is no longer available.
The first payment of CAD199 will be collected upon receipt of order.
The balance of the payments will be collected over 3 months starting Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1
The class fee includes a kit with material needed for class.
Supply list for students to bring to class:
- 45mm or 60mm rotary cutter with fresh blade
- cutting mat - at least 12" x 18"
- an iron with low wattage under 500watts (small travel iron)
- a pair of very sharp scissors
- shallow container to keep cut up fabric bits
- non stick thermal teflon sheet 17" x 24"