Pricing (less the deposit) for the fall retreat, plus HST:
Class only: $625 no accommodation/ lunch daily/2 dinners and class
Single room $1185 hotel/lunch daily/2 dinners and class
Twin room $899 hotel/lunch daily/2 dinners and class
Triple room $829 hotel/lunch daily/2 dinners and class
Quad room $789 hotel/lunch daily/2 dinners and class
We are very excited to offer our third event with Sherida Giddings, certified Quiltworx instructor.
The workshop is a 5 day/4 night adventure in all things foundation paper piecing.
Summer Solstice, Riptides or Wishing Star would be good starters for the first time Quiltworx project.
Work on whatever project you wish or for the confident piecer in you:
Carnival Flower - the technique project for 2023 tips and tricks will be offered.
Happy to discuss with you.
We know some of you live locally so the Daytripper/workshop rate is for you!!
Where: Arden Park Hotel, Stratford Ontario, 552 Ontario Street, Stratford ON
When: Starts: 05Nov23
arrive 9am, get settled, cutting lesson, lunch, instruction begins at 1pm
hotel check in 3pm or as rooms are available
Ends: 09Nov23 @ 4pm
room checkout 11am (we will have storage for your bags)
Day1: Lunch/Welcome Dinner
Day4: Lunch/ ta ta till next time Dinner
Tea, coffee, water and gratuities included with all meals.
Please note any food allergies in comment section.
Please note who your roommate is in the comment section and we will cross reference.
If you would like us to find you a roommate and or bringing a friend, please book the single room, add a note in comment area.
This offer is only available for a max twin room share and if we don't have others interested, you will have your own room.
Each participant will have a 6' table
The room will be equipped with ironing stations, irons, cutting tables, mats.
Supplies Needed for Class:
- Flower pins
- Rotary cutter 45mm or 60 mm
- New rotary blade(s)
- 6" by 12" ruler
- A 12” x 18” cutting mat (minimum)
- High quality cotton sewing thread
- Size 70 needles (Microtex recommended)
- 12" Add-a-quarter ruler
- 18" Add-a-quarter ruler
- Fabric glue UHU stick
- Glue Pen (Fons and Porter, Sewline, Bohin or Avery recommended), and replacement glue sticks
- Repositionable Glue (Judy prefers Scotch Brand)
- 12” Creative Grids Wave Ruler or the Curved Diamond Cutting and Trimming Ruler from Quiltworx.com
- Purple Thang (Optional, but helpful for steps that might include removing papers, having an extra finger, curved piecing, and so on).
- Scotch Tape
- Large Ziploc Bags
- Binder Clips (medium and small)
- Large Paper Clips
- Acorn Easy Press Pen, replacement nibs, and Easy Press Solution (Optional)
- Basic Sewing Supplies (straight pins and pin cushion, scissors, seam ripper, fabric marking pen or pencil, small cutting mat (no larger than 12x18), and a rotary cutter)
-Sewing machine in good working order, cords, 1/4" foot
Most of the above supplies are available from hyggeligt.ca and we will have some at the workshop, just in case.
All fees are non-refundable but are transferable.