Flat rate shipping $5.00 has been applied. Magazine will go out with Canada Post Letter mail.
In Quiltmania Magazine n°158 November – December 2023 issue:
- Portrait of an artist Jenny Bear
- Exhibition : European Patchwork Meeting, Ste Marie aux Mines
- Textile Stories: Samplers Quilts
- Christmas Quilts
This issue’s projects with instructions and patterns:
- Mystery Quilt, Part 6 by Susan Smith
- Poppa’s Tree Farm by Karen Walker
- Christmas morning by Susan R. Marth
- Scrappy Stars by Poulien Wolfswinkel
- The Old Apple Tree by Michèle Beugnon
- Ohio Revisited by Poulien Wolfswinkel
- Sugar Cookie Snowflakes by Missie Carpenter
Quiltmania Magazine, the quintessence of traditional quilting
First published in 1997, the Quiltmania Magazine pays homage to the art of the traditional quilt. It brings you, every two months, the latest news of the quilting world and features 6 original projects fully detailed with instructions and patterns. Each issue offers a large variety of articles, highlighting talented designers, exquisite exhibtions and quilt fairs from around the world, as well as a “Quilts Home Tour” column.